You want to buy a 3-seater recliner sofa at a good price, but you’re not sure if you will be able to assemble it. Just no need to worry. We’ll go over everything from unpacking the sofa to attaching the legs in our easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step assembly guide. Anyone can now assemble their own 3-seater recliner sofa without breaking a sweat. Quick, simple, and affordable.
How to Assemble your 3-Seater Recliner Sofa Like a Pro?
Assembling a three-seater recliner sofa can be daunting, but with our handy guide, you’ll be able to do it in no time. We’ll take you through each step of the process, from attaching the legs to putting on the cushions, so you can enjoy your new sofa as soon as possible.
The first thing you need to do is unpack all of the components of your sofa. This includes the backrest, the seat, the legs, and any other pieces that came with it. Once you have everything unpacked, lay it out in front of you so that you can see what you’re working with.
You can start with the attachment of the legs to the frame of the sofa. If your sofa came with screws and Allen keys, great! If not, you’ll need to pick up a few supplies from your local hardware store. Once you have everything you need, follow these steps:
- Place the sofa frame upside down on a flat surface.
- Screw the legs into the pre-drilled holes in the frame. Be sure to use the correct size screws so they’re not too loose or too tight.
- Tighten each screw until it’s snug against the frame. You don’t want to over-tighten and strip the hole, so be careful not to go too crazy with the wrench.
- Repeat for all four legs.
Now that the legs are attached, it’s time to add the backrest and armrests (if your model has them). Again, start by placing the frame upside down on a flat surface. Then, follow these steps:
- Attach the backrest to the frame using screws and Allen keys (or whatever fasteners your sofa came with). Start at the top and work your way down, making sure each screw is snug against the frame.
- Once the backrest is attached, add the armrests if your model has them. Again, start at the top and work your way down, making sure each screw is snug against the frame.
- That’s it for assembly. Now all you have to do is add the cushions and enjoy your new sofa.
Read also – How to Dismantle a 3-Seater Recliner Sofa